Monday, January 3, 2011

EASY Chicken Bake...and I mean EASY...

EASY..
                      I was looking for something simple for dinner this evening, when I came a across this...I have made it before and it just doesn't get old.  Usually when I make this, it is because it reminds me of Thanksgiving in a casserole! Who doesn't LOVE Thanksgiving? Give it a try!

INGREDIENTS:
1 pkg. STOVE TOP cornbread muffin mix
1- 1/2 lb. of boneless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch pieces)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/3c. of sour cream
1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables ( I substitute and use Fresh)

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
2. Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, and vegetables in a 13x9 backing dish; top with the stuffing.
3. Bake 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.

This makes 6 servings.
BON APPETIT!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment